Sunday, June 1, 2008

What to Pack???

You'd think I was going to the ends of the earth by looking at this pile o' stuff!!! But look at those cute clothes! Can you tell Hanna Anderson had a sale?? I'm sure with some of those colors I won't be losing Sade in a crowd! :) The next week will be all about adding and subtracting - we're shooting for a net loss in the process!! Wish me luck! Now - where are those safety Q-tips?..... :)




7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Heidi,
Iam so very excited to follow your journey! I truly can't wait to see yu and sadie together after all this time. She is adorable in those new photos you have, she was gorgeous in the first ones too :)!

Anonymous said...

Ooops, sorry for all the typos! Jane is crying at my lap.

Anonymous said...

Heidi,

You don't need to pack the safety Q-tips -- three kids, never needed 'em. Here's to subtracting!!!!

Audry

Anonymous said...

Heidi ~

Congratulations on your new little darling! I can't wait to meet her and welcome her to the family! Congrats again, Mommy! :)

-Your cousin Susan D.

Anonymous said...

Hi Heidi: I hope my new granddaughter will someday know how anxiously I have been waiting to see her for the first time and bundle her up and bring her home.

We're going to have such fun together. I intend to spoil her completely - that's what grandmas do. I know she'll give you all the wonderful moments you've given me. Love to you both, Mom

Anonymous said...

Checking in!

Unknown said...

Elsie hit the H.A. sale too, they will look quite colorful together if they ever have a play date. Have a great trip!
jk