Ok - so it appears that this is all REALLY happening! We now have a final itinerary! Here it is:
Tuesday, June 10 - Fly to Bay Area to join up with Sadie's new Grandma!
Thursday, June 12 - Mom and I depart SFO to start the big adventure!
Friday, June 13 - Arrive in Guangzhou and meet up with another family in our group
Saturday, June 14 - Fly to Changsha and meet up with third family in our trio
Sunday, June 15 - Rest up for Gotcha!
Monday, June 16 - GOTCHA SADIE!
Friday, June 20 - Return to Guangzhou for U.S. Paperwork
Thursday, June 26 - Home to SFO!
Monday, July 14 - Arrive in Portland
Are we there yet?!!! :)
Wednesday, May 28, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
hazels family day was june 17 2006 so i am so excited to re experience this! even though i was in fuzho that time. changsha is a very interesting place. i'd hide in your suitcase if i thought the kids wouldn't miss me. i am jealous of your opportunity to eat hunan eggplant and lotus root! happy happy travels. counting the days.
Two more days! Such an exciting time...and love that I can travel along with you at my desk!....no, no I'm not looking at this while I'm at work..hehe
Post a Comment