Well, remember how I said it might NOT happen this month? I really didn't believe it - right down to my toes. No one did. However, it seems that the latest rumors suggest that the cut-off will be the 9th - as in - I will miss it by one - not-even-funny on April Fools - day. Of course, a rumor is still a rumor - but the closer we get, the more true the rumors become. This one feels unsettlingly solid. Maybe we'll get surprised but I am officially now steeling myself to wait one more month for the May referrals to come out. Adoption is often compared to a rollercoaster - but then so is parenting, eh? So - thanks for taking the ride with me. Feel free to still check in for a potential Hail Mary reception but I'll be sure to let you know when to tune in again for - "As China Turns".
Now, where is that chocolate??
Monday, March 31, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment