On the bright side (don't reach for thesunglasses though) - I am assured that May will be my turn. Look for this same process just about one month from now. That means the whole trip is backed up with an anticipated departure for all points East in mid to late June. That could be ok - we just want to be there and back before the country gets completely overrun for the Olympics. We'll already hit some of the congestion and higher airfares as it is but at this point, give me a kayak and a tent and shove me off the coast of Washington and I'll get to wherever I need to be.
So - sorry to get everyone's hopes up again - thought it was safe! I'll let you know when to start monitoring the blog again. See you in about 4 weeks!
Heidi
No comments:
Post a Comment