Thursday, March 27, 2008

A Sneak Peek - Meet the Village!



So - one of the best things about this adoption process so far is all of the wonderful friends I've met - especially the other single china moms - what a great group of beautiful, independent and adventurous women - and some adorable little girls to boot! So - while we're waiting, I thought you might want to catch a little sneak peek at what I'm in for!! Meet a few members of "the village"! (Oh - and there are literally hundreds of other pictures but they are so cute, I have to work you all up to them - "baby" steps!).

2 comments:

Kelli said...

Yay! At long last the Sadie Amelia blog is UP and going! It's getting unbelieveably and Amazingly close!!!

SharonVS21 said...

Nice job, Heidi! It's good to see posting on the Blog. Great / Interesting reading! Come on Sadie Amelia!!!! She'll be here soon!

Sharon